Jacob

Who's roleplay did you enjoy today?

Second night of running around with new faces in-world: @Pinkerton @DarkestSkies241 @Melon23 were a perfect introduction to the "military" presence in Chernarus.  Tense and rewarding: thanks for the steaks. And your patience with a noob.  And for not killing me.  🙂
And huge thanks also to @graipyy420 for being my first-ever friendly, garbled, bizarre-but-friendly face.  It was awesome meeting you!

Edited by Gladlad
punctuation (see edit history)

Rating: ⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐

Had an exciting night of adventure across Chernarus. Lots of long walks with great conversation filled the evening where ones fingers cramp, but it was totally worth it.  I had a great time with everyone and looking for more five star roleplay in the future.

@Taryn , @Frosto, @Sc0ttie, @PandaOG, and @Eigenmeow you are all fantastic and I thoroughly enjoy your RP! 

Shout out to all those at the dinner party tonight. Was fun! We should do it again sometime.

I’m enjoying the RP on the legendary storyteller and monster hunter Ivan Kozlov with all my buddies - @PandaOG thanks for the bones bud. - @Taryn and @Eigenmeow good RP! I enjoy what we have going right now 😉 - And anyone else I rambled to In Novo. @Lyaria stop drinking. It big bad for Brain.

Edited by Frosto (see edit history)

had a great time cloak and daggering with @PandaOG and Millie. really nice to see @Walnuts kicking round here. hes been one of my fave rpers in almost every server ive been in. 

hope to be seeing more of you people and others soon. 

big hyper for saturday 

A big thank you to @ShipwreckOGfor the assistance in the NPD's testing of their new equipment. We will have to train again soon sometime XD

@PandaOG We have the best uniform ever now!

Also a big shout out to @JSaulfor the wacky and unexpected new character today. Seems like you kept the compound entertained for hours.

Alright let me just say that today was one of the best I've had in terms of RP in a very long time. - @PandaOG @Taryn @Sc0ttie @Xehara @Eigenmeow - You guys are fantastic. Raw emotion and talent from you guys. Fantastic role players all of you. Hope you enjoyed my RP and the twist that I gave. Thanks again guys!

@Eigenmeow Great RP tonight, saving Richard from the car crash and ultimately amputating his left arm due to the self inflicted wounds he sustained. Cant wait to see where this story arc leads too !

@Stradic @Hez @FreyZ enjoyed the rp with some old friends, glad to be rping with you again.

Whoever was at the berezino compound, Lana, Casey and Roy are the only names I can remember, ty for the rp

11 minutes ago, Lyaria said:

Awesome event today at the Humanitarian Compound!

Great RP from all involved. A few mentions must be made. @TeutonicOGgreat turning scene. Wish I had been down there when it happened. @Xehara and @Sc0ttie I literally felt my heart drop when I walked into the quarantine room without any gear O.O

@Frosto, @ShipwreckOG, @Taryn, @Ryan, @The Survivor, and @PandaOG all had some great moments too! Too many to list but we can all agree how great that was 🙂

I'll let the others tag everyone else. Thanks for the RP ya'll.

Same Lmao @Lyaria

The event was amazing tonight! Thank you @Taryn for planning it, @Storm @Svenne and @JoeyOG for helping us with the spawns and everyone else who participated.

@Sc0ttie my quarantine buddy! 

@TeutonicOG the MVP of the event, honestly amazing work.

@ShipwreckOG @Ryan hearing the faint voices from the other side of the door, trying to figure out what to do and keeping Ryan calm or Ivan from spouting stuff Ryan didn't want to hear.

@RainbowRucket diving into that medical RP and @Lyaria the moment you walked in without a suit, and then the follow up exams with @Taryn

Good stuff start to finish

@Lyaria it was nice to have some simple medical RP that doesn't involve Loscham being on death's doorstep.  Keep it up, he'll buy you a drink 😛