Jacob

Who's roleplay did you enjoy today?

51 minutes ago, Taryn said:

Whoever is playing the broken...

We didn't see what you did until it was too late. Well played. Super creepy and some heavy ass intrigue. Gg.

It was fun as hell. Thank you for the very fun RP! 

@Frosto, @TalliCat, and the gang in Severograd. First time back into RP and I'm blown away by everyone with whom I interacted. Even when we were lagging around and disconnecting every 3 seconds, it was amazing! Josh I couldn't find you in the character pages cause I don't remember your last name.

Sonny almost made me cry. I'm amazed. 😄

Once again, stellar RP tonight, even though we were chopping logs for most of it lol. Tom learned a lot, and there's hope for his future. @Taryn, nice to finally meet you IG again! @Frosto, we'll make you a farmer yet! @Nomadxvx good fun! @Howarden, the little icon from Telltale popped up... "Tom will remember that." 😉 Fantastic! And all the rest, whose names I still don't know on the forums, can't wait to be back on.

Sadly, I'll be afk until Friday afternoon/evening while I complete my training in Springfield, but Friday night, it's on!

@Taryn
Let everyone know that was there tonight they should be here lol. Nice to find a group I can bring back my oldest and favorite character to play in! Played Belov for a long time on DayZRP but hadnt found any groups I could start playing on him with over here until earlier today.

2 hours ago, Loscham said:

Once again, stellar RP tonight, even though we were chopping logs for most of it lol. Tom learned a lot, and there's hope for his future. @Taryn, nice to finally meet you IG again! @Frosto, we'll make you a farmer yet! @Nomadxvx good fun! @Howarden, the little icon from Telltale popped up... "Tom will remember that." 😉 Fantastic! And all the rest, whose names I still don't know on the forums, can't wait to be back on.

Sadly, I'll be afk until Friday afternoon/evening while I complete my training in Springfield, but Friday night, it's on!

40 minutes ago, MassamottoSan said:

@Taryn
Let everyone know that was there tonight they should be here lol. Nice to find a group I can bring back my oldest and favorite character to play in! Played Belov for a long time on DayZRP but hadnt found any groups I could start playing on him with over here until earlier today.

Thank you both for the amazing RP today, i had so much fun.

@Nomadxvx and @Mister Plumbum - We need more internal RP. Please and thanks.

@Frosto - Building relationships with your character was fun. Taryn's absolutely a mom-type and always wanted kids.

@Howarden - Amazing as always. I love writing a story with you. Can't wait to see where this goes.

@MoodyOG Leave us alone (but come hang out with us... HANG with us, like a normal person)

@ShipwreckOG - So nice to see you IG again. Come chill with us more.

@JoeyOG Leave us alone even more. (but again, come hang...)

@Ttirragas - You spooked me. It's k tho. Fun to RP with you too.

@Hanro Gave some incredible pain and hostage RP tonight. For someone who has just joined the server I have to commend how well you RP'd, even if things didn't go well. I'd say we both had fun!