Jacob

Who's roleplay did you enjoy today?

17 hours ago, Chernov said:

That moment when you threw several things at me was great ic bonding ❤️

My bear is still alive you scoundrel. 

25 minutes ago, Shade said:

You're both a bunch of nutjobs. Good RP today frens

Character building and development my frand. We must take the journey to find the core of his traumas! 

Great RP with @Sylva and all of CDF (Can't list everyone there) along with @Winter Andrews --- Best RP I've had on the server has been from CDF both on Sonny and Ivan the traveling monster hunter/story teller ;)! Keep it up guys, and I'm excited to see how Daybreak and CDF react to winter and sonny's situation! good good good.

Had a great night last night, a lot of RP of all varieties. Special thank you the CDF. Nothing like being stopped on a lonely stretch of road by 6 Armed individuals in the middle of the night to make it a tense experience. You guys were great and I now have a new mission. Books! Also thanks to @graipyy420 , love the character, took the tension from the previous experience and went into full creeped out mode! It was nice to meet the newest members of T.E.N as well, @Xehara you guys are rocking in the construction! And Finally, @Ender. I almost shot you! Thought it was a zombie till you moved! Hope the guys didn't stress you out to much!

19 hours ago, Chaostica said:

Had a great night last night, a lot of RP of all varieties. Special thank you the CDF. Nothing like being stopped on a lonely stretch of road by 6 Armed individuals in the middle of the night to make it a tense experience. You guys were great and I now have a new mission. 

Glad we could provide a good experience 🙂 in my opinion military RP shouldn’t be about being goody two shoes helping hands but more about that tense, almost intimidating image of government authority. 

Anyways I hope we can provide even more !

@Sylva @PogoOG Loved the RP we had last 2 days.

Made some agreements and gave us a real purpose to stick around. 

Hope to see more in the future 😉

Edit: and ofc the men of CDF. I do not know who were there, but there was a lot of CDF soldiers around.