Jacob

Who's roleplay did you enjoy today?

While it was technically Yesterday, I enjoyed my Role play immensely with @The Marshal, @Chief, and @Lucky1911. All of them were pretty fun, and I had a great road trip with Mr Lucky. Hope to see you all in RP again sometime!

Yesterday was awesome, meeting Glenn and Sunny in Bashnaya. Keep that kid safe, and come see me whenever you need anything. Also, cheers to the Savior group who met us there.
-Donny

Today, I have met several people. But most of all, I encountered three chaps with a 4X4 in Zelenogorsk Military. The first one, Axel, we met and talked for a brief bit and his friends showed up. After that, there was a brief conversation between the four of us, before Infected were attracted to our position. I did fire a shot, suppressed, thinking it wouldn't attract much if any at all since I did clear out most earlier. Instead, we had a horde of at least thirty to forty in number come out from the wood work, then another wave of maybe ten to twelve. In the ensuing conflict, one was caught among a group of them, and was brought down. Who this nameless lad is, I am sorry you had died, but I left Hamilton a Cigar for you after your recovery. For the brief bit of RP I had with you three gents, it was quite good and fun, but sorry it had to go down like that. Hope to see you guys again (Preferably not in a town :P) and wish you luck on your continued survival.

2 hours ago, Ttirragas said:

Yesterday was awesome, meeting Glenn and Sunny in Bashnaya. Keep that kid safe, and come see me whenever you need anything. Also, cheers to the Savior group who met us there.
-Donny

Enjoyed your RP as well! Hope I see you again 🙂

2 hours ago, Frosto said:

@Miller Anderson @Ttirragas Good RP today. Also good RP with Jason (Don't know your name OOC) Had lots of fun.

I would be Jason. Loved having you around. cant wait for more RP!

Enjoyed my first RP session today with @zombies. Was fun. Would slay again.

51 minutes ago, Liam said:

"The Boys"

@FiftyFootAnt Was so strange meeting someone so far out, was a good conversation though, felt like the first bit of good rp I'd had in a while.

Had a great hunting trip with @Shikaka, @The Marshal and @Oisin tonight. Elaine did well and picked up on skinning a deer fairly quickly. Derek needs to conserve ammo! But do appreciate he was looking out for us, poor Mattis...I talked his ear off!! To bad @Chief couldn't have come, always interesting to talk to the 'Cylon'. Hope to see you all back at the farm soon!

16 minutes ago, KleptoTerren said:

@Horse I did enjoy that, yeah. I also liked how you became a little nutso in wanting to bash skulls 😛

New character, no more "Good" guy. Read my story 😜