Sebbepwnyou

Change map to Napf

Do you want NAPF  

18 members have voted

1. 1. Do you want NAPF

• Yes
    • No

I do like the idea of moving on from Chernarus. We have been here for a very long time.. I'm just not willing to buy in on Bohemia's cash grab. And given the recent war with the UN, can easily RP our groups as moving on away from it. Even though it's going to follow them.

22 minutes ago, Spyke2k said:

I do like the idea of moving on from Chernarus. We have been here for a very long time.. I'm just not willing to buy in on Bohemia's cash grab. And given the recent war with the UN, can easily RP our groups as moving on away from it. Even though it's going to follow them.

Your forgetting the upcoming Lore Wipe though mate 😔

23 hours ago, Pogo said:

That map looks terrible! Wait for Namalsk 

Was literally talking about this earlier!! 100% this!

On 11/24/2019 at 10:20 AM, TheMrGasMask said:

Your forgetting the upcoming Lore Wipe though mate 😔

I realize this is old, but I'm just seeing this. We never declared a lore wipe, we said we were considering it. We actually adjusted this to be a lore shift where we had "season two" of sorts, meaning the current lore remains. This was done as a way of meeting you half way following your feedback concerning a lore wipe. I'm not sure where you heard we were 100% doing a lore wipe. 

8 hours ago, Ryan said:

Looks terrible, too many buildings and assets floating, buildings placed in areas that make zero sense, could make something look better on an editor.

I mean, I like the aesthetic and so do many others. I wouldnt say it looks terrible, but may not be to your taste