Taryn

Bad Movie Descriptions

The aim of the game is to describe the plot of a movie in the worst, most confusing way possible. The job of the person below you is to guess the title of the movie using only your terrible description of the plot. 

I'll go first. 

A Londoner and his side-thot go on a killing spree together, because they're poor as fuck. She tried too hard to be his main bitch, but he just wants to kill people. 

Big fuck off lizard fights some fuckin cunt in a city, got like three heads or some shit, he beats the shit outta him destroying the fuckin city while doin it.

17 minutes ago, Melon23 said:

Big fuck off lizard fights some fuckin cunt in a city, got like three heads or some shit, he beats the shit outta him destroying the fuckin city while doin it.

Godzilla: The Planet Eater

Some dumb broad get stuck in an elevator with a guy, they fuck. She finds out he's been stalking her and she turns SJW and decides to murder him.

Edited by Taryn (see edit history)

Wouldnt have guessed lol

Mad scientist has a strict curfew and conducts ethically questionable experiments on his pet rats in the basement. Also, dont feed the locals

I got nothing fam
Some Weird nerds in space can do flips and shit with their minds and have these cool flashlights that can cut through anything.

Edited by Melon23 (see edit history)

1 hour ago, Melon23 said:

I got nothing fam
Some Weird nerds in space can do flips and shit with their minds and have these cool flashlights that can cut through anything.

It was I am legend and this is star wars

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Restore formatting

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.