Sign in to follow this  
Cullen Shae

" Join The Murder"

Cullen was ontop of his apartment complex looking at the sun set in the west over the hills towards byor. 

It had been awhile since he made much of a real effort to do more then build and wander. In the 3 odd months Cullen was living in chernarus again. He realized he needed more men.

He took out his radio and clicked on 99.7

" G'evening to ya South Zagoria. Are ya the typo survivor that takes scavenging to the next level? Do you fibd your self always looking for that one ting? "

*he takes a small breather*

"We lads and lasses who fly with The Crows are hardcore scavvers. We have a strict honor code and a set of laws. We fly under the radar and we do what crows do best. Scavange the dead."

*A glass can be heard being filled*

" The Crows take care of their own. Join the murder and we will take you under our wing. Contact Irish for more info."

*a large gulp could be heard before the radio goes silent. The broadcast would repeat once every hour for 6 hours on the hour.*

::Ivan would listen in on the radio for any information on the bear he's hunting. He tunes his radio and catches the man talking. He listens to the whole message and readjusts himself in his chair. He takes the radio up to his mouth and holds down the PTT::

Hardcore scavengers? *A short pause* Uhhhhh.... 

::He takes out his large brown leather book and flips though the pages::

Well... You have fun with your scavenging I'm going to hunt legendary bear Rozmozat! *ten second pause* Good day.

::A clunk sound would be heard followed by some static::

* cullen was sitting in his friends store listening to diferent freqs. he came back to his own, just in time to hear the man speak.*

"aye i know who ye are lad. your a former straw hat spy. "

::A jolly chernarussian voice would come through the radio::

*bursts out into laughter* You think I have time to help rob people with the now dead straw hat peoples!? I’m hunting legendary bear right now, so go and pile your valuables into your backpack and accuse someone else, ano? 

::He pauses and takes his finger off the PTT:: //you would not hear this.

Calls me a spy *scoffs* I walked around with them a few times. Perhaps He should hide in his nest some more and hug his gun racks... Who cares, I have bear to hunt...

Sign in to follow this