Sheriff Jacob O'Hara

This is a Red Alert.

An older man picks up transmitter, presses the PTT on the side. He clears his throat clears his throat and turns to Ranger Jones.

You hear the voice of an older gentlemen with a gruff voice.

“Ahem, this thing on? Ah, Good... People of Chernarus. You do not know me but I believe some of you are familiar with my Rangers. My name is Jacob O’Hara but you can call me Sheriff. I am the commanding officer of the cannibal hunters stationed here. While Ranger Spyke O’Hara is in charge of our Chernarus detachment, his disappearance has prompted my arrival here.”

Sheriff pauses for a moment and then continues..

“While our priority is to get our Ranger back, it’s no secret that since his disappearance, there has been a huge resurgence in the cannibal population. The psychopaths known as Alex and William have resurfaced, these individuals are extremely dangerous. Reports have been popping up all over Chernarus. Groups even becoming so bold as to perform ritual sacrifices right in front of the populace.”

Sheriff clears his throat once more.

“I’ll say this as frankly as possible. This is only the beginning. These groups will grow bolder by the day. They are master manipulators and will seek to confuse and divide the people here. Their aim is to sew pure anarchy wherever they go. Whoever won’t surrender to their indoctrination will be slaughtered and consumed in some of the most painful ways a person can go. Their antics at the church are a clear indicator of that. It’s important that we stamp out this threat as soon as we can. The more time they have to gather resources and secure a stronger foothold, the harder it will be to remove their infestation.”

“From my lad’s mission reports I’d like to assume we can count on support from John @MoodyOG of the Saviors and @Major Heinrich of Alpha Company 3-34. Ranger O'Hara speaks very highly of both of you and to be blunt with you, gentlemen,we’ll need your military might if we want to stand a chance at removing this threat completely.”

“I now speak to the free people of Chernarus. We need your assistance. The SRD in recent months has taken some hits. While we will fight till the last man falls, we ask you to join us in keeping your home safe. Join the Rangers and I promise you a front row seat for the executions of these monsters. You will be given training that will allow you to identify human remains in all its possible forms as well as training in psychological techniques to resist manipulation and indoctrination. You will not be required to remain with the Rangers once this threat has been dealt with. Your life will remain your own. Contact me on my frequency. This is the Sheriff, out.”

Sheriff releases the PTT and places the radio down on the desk, turns to Jones and slaps him round the head.

//If you’re interested in joining us for some cannibal slaying, either message me here on the forums or Discord DM me. Your character will gain the skills of being able to identify human flesh on sight alone due to their training. So there’s an RP shortcut you gain for any future encounters your character may have! You’ll gain other skills in your training but that’ll give away everything! lol

1933808162_WantedAlexAndWilliam.thumb.jpg.5133294ddfecb4cbba47e653f0cd3539.jpg

6 minutes ago, graipyy420 said:

" any assistence you need o rescue spyke ohara. you can count on the crows lad. we have a team standing by for search and rescue."

"Well thank you, son. I appreciate your readiness. May I ask a name, sir.. or should I call you Mr Crow?"

3 minutes ago, Solace said:

*her voice sounds like she's not in good shape*

"I'd love to meet you sir... we need to get him back."

"Excuse me, ma'am. While I agree with your sentiment, I have to ask.. can you please identify yourself?"

“This is Major Heinrich, Alpha Company 3-34, United States Army. We stand by the SRD now and always. You have our unfaltering support and dedication towards the elimination of the cannibal threat, and safe return of our brother Spyke O’Hara.”

*Alex hears the radio broadcast and takes out his radio and presses down the PTT*

‘’Hello beautiful people of Chernarus, we are back and we intend to put on great display for everyone to enjoy’’

*Start laughing*

‘’You put a temporary stop to our great plan but I assure you NOTHING'S GONNA STOP US NOW, WE WILL BRING THE PLAGUE OF DEATH AND DESPAIR TO THIS LAND.’’

*Alex breathes out and calms down*

‘’Sorry for that but I’m just so FUCKING excited.’’ 

*Chuckles* 

‘’We will have so much fun…’’

‘’Since our last defeat we have taken these last months and collected Brothers and Sister all over the country, soon we'll be knocking on the doors of Staroye and Navoya. Everyone will get the opportunity to play with us!’’ 

‘’Until then adios friends, I hope we meet soon. I’ll leave you guys with a small little treat’’ 

*Alex leans in to his car and and pushes in a old cassette tilted ‘playtime’ and presses play*

//You can hear music playing and multiple voices singing to the song https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SZ_I0KZvezw

‘’Everyone fucking sing with me! Looking in your eyes I see a paradise this world that I've found is too good to be true standing here beside you, want so much to give you this love in my heart that I'm feeling for you Let 'em say we're crazy, I don't care about that put your hand in my hand baby don't ever look back let the world around us just fall apart Baby we can make it if we're heart to heart And we can build this thing together stand this stormy weather Nothings gonna stop us now And if this world runs out of lovers we'll still have each other NOTHING'S GONNA STOP US NOTHING'S GONNA STOP US NOW!'' 

*Radio cuts out*

*A man with a happy tone starts to speak*

Ooh the Rangers are back. I remember playing a game with him and singing the wheels on the bus to him. The Ranger even won the game, he won the prize of me wearing his face. Anyways have a nice day.

*He starts singing the wheels on the bus and then his radio cuts out*

39 minutes ago, John David Heinrich said:

“This is Major Heinrich, Alpha Company 3-34, United States Army. We stand by the SRD now and always. You have our unfaltering support and dedication towards the elimination of the cannibal threat, and safe return of our brother Spyke O’Hara.”

"Ah, Major Heinrich. I was hoping we would have the chance to speak, sir. I've read a lot about you in my lads field reports. I'm afraid my Intel on the disappearance of my lad is sketchy at best and I hear you have front line Intel on the matter. I am collecting my forces and I will arrive at your outpost Sierra in the next few days to check in. Make no mistake, Major. As of now, we are at war. I know you have had experience with these individuals before so I do not need to stress the severity of the situation. I look forward to our debrief"

1 hour ago, John Moody said:

'The Saviors stand ready to help hunt down these men with you O'Hara!'

"From what have read, I expected nothing less, Mr Moody. The might of the Saviors will be a valuable asset in the war to come. I'm an gathering my forces and we will be heading to you. My Intel suggests that Novaya has seen the most activity from our targets so that is where we shall begin. Know that my Rangers will do all they can to help protect your city and the people you have living there."

1 hour ago, Alex Anderson said:

*Alex leans in to his car and and pushes in a old cassette tilted ‘playtime’ and presses play*

//You can hear music playing and multiple voices singing to the song https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SZ_I0KZvezw

‘’Everyone fucking sing with me! Looking in your eyes I see a paradise this world that I've found is too good to be true standing here beside you, want so much to give you this love in my heart that I'm feeling for you Let 'em say we're crazy, I don't care about that put your hand in my hand baby don't ever look back let the world around us just fall apart Baby we can make it if we're heart to heart And we can build this thing together stand this stormy weather Nothings gonna stop us now And if this world runs out of lovers we'll still have each other NOTHING'S GONNA STOP US NOTHING'S GONNA STOP US NOW!'' 

*Radio cuts out*

"There it is. Confirmation. Chernarus, the threat we face is a unified front. They are unified and they are organised. Do not travel anywhere alone. Travel in pairs or more. "

"It's important not to let these monsters get inside your head. Do not let them cause you to doubt yourself or the values you stand for. Stand firm knowing who you are what you represent and you shall not falter. Make no mistake, this threat is very real."

"Alex, try as I'm sure you will. Terror is not something you will inflict on these people. Your days are numbered, you just haven't caught up yet. We're coming for you... we're all coming for you. I am telling you right now, leave the people here alone.. Every person you hurt in the time it takes us to find you will be an extra day on how long it takes us to end your life, you son of a bitch."

"Jacob, I've spoken to Spyke previously. Try and find time to talk to the Major about the information I gave him. I'd also like to meet so we can introduce ourselves more formally. Let me know whenever is best for you."

"Its funny that you people think you can have Spyke back. There was an opportunity for that, but since Major Heinrich's bloodlust outweighed his conscious that time has passed. Don't worry though, I've heard from the boys up north that he's being taken care of real nicely. The man's already lost an eye, don't make it any more than it has to be."

Captive 1.jpg

Captive 2.jpg

16 hours ago, Devilblade12 said:

*A younger voice comes over the radio breaking the silence*

"This is Ranger Ethan Jones of the SRD and i will stand with you til the end, O'Hara is a brother and a friend to us and we will get him back"

*The transmission Ends*

"Roger that, Ranger. You are ordered to regoup and rearm at Sierra. Gather the recruits and await my arrival. We've got work to do, Ethan."

16 hours ago, graipyy420 said:

" names irish. me and spyke go few months back. the mans been there everytime i needed it. i wont let you try and take him back without the crows."

"Irish? Ah yes, I am familiar with you and your Crows. I'm glad to count you on board. We will be in touch asap."

16 hours ago, Vladimir Pavlov said:

*A man with a happy tone starts to speak*

Ooh the Rangers are back. I remember playing a game with him and singing the wheels on the bus to him. The Ranger even won the game, he won the prize of me wearing his face. Anyways have a nice day.

*He starts singing the wheels on the bus and then his radio cuts out*

"I'm familiar with the encounter you had with Ranger O'Hara. From what I read you're supposed to part of a different group of cannibals, Spyke refers to as the 'Child Killing Cannibals'. This is interesting indeed. Rest assured we are not going to let you murder any more innocent people."

16 hours ago, Solace said:

"I'm First Lieutenant Barnes, Alpha Company Trauma Surgeon." 

"First Lieutenant Barnes, pleasure to finally talk to you. Spyke again speaks very highly of you. He says you're an asset to your company and mine. I'm sure our paths will cross soon enough."

15 hours ago, Caraham said:

"Jacob, I've spoken to Spyke previously. Try and find time to talk to the Major about the information I gave him. I'd also like to meet so we can introduce ourselves more formally. Let me know whenever is best for you."

"I will be seeking out the Major in the next couple of days. I will indeed enquire about what you have said. May I ask a name, friend?"

15 hours ago, Frank Mckenzie said:

"Its funny that you people think you can have Spyke back. There was an opportunity for that, but since Major Heinrich's bloodlust outweighed his conscious that time has passed. Don't worry though, I've heard from the boys up north that he's being taken care of real nicely. The man's already lost an eye, don't make it any more than it has to be."

Captive 1.jpg

Captive 2.jpg

"Listen here, you son of a bitch. Let him go before you really piss him off. You Resistance eejits don't know what shit is coming your way. Make it easy for yourselves, tell us what rock you're hiding under and we'll let you keep your genitals. This is Sheriff, out."

26 minutes ago, Spyke2k said:

"I will be seeking out the Major in the next couple of days. I will indeed enquire about what you have said. May I ask a name, friend?"

"I'd rather not reveal myself so publicly. Ask the Major for the man who asked for a spark plug."

*Ethan hears the response and presses the PTT*

"Understood, me and the recruit are at Sierra and we await your arrival, O'Hara told me that if he ever went missing that i was to take command til he returned, once you arrive command will be returned to you"

*Transmission Ends*

20 hours ago, Spyke2k said:

"Roger that, Ranger. You are ordered to regoup and rearm at Sierra. Gather the recruits and await my arrival. We've got work to do, Ethan."

"Irish? Ah yes, I am familiar with you and your Crows. I'm glad to count you on board. We will be in touch asap."

"I'm familiar with the encounter you had with Ranger O'Hara. From what I read you're supposed to part of a different group of cannibals, Spyke refers to as the 'Child Killing Cannibals'. This is interesting indeed. Rest assured we are not going to let you murder any more innocent people."

*After finish his 'breakfast' he picks up the radio*

Hello Mister, do you want to play a game. You go hide and I'll seek, If you win I give you a prize, but if I win I get to throw a barbecue. And the main dish will be you. Anyways have a nice day. Bye, Now"

*Your hear him laughing for a little bit and the radio cuts out*

1 hour ago, Vladimir Pavlov said:

*After finish his 'breakfast' he picks up the radio*

Hello Mister, do you want to play a game. You go hide and I'll seek, If you win I give you a prize, but if I win I get to throw a barbecue. And the main dish will be you. Anyways have a nice day. Bye, Now"

*Your hear him laughing for a little bit and the radio cuts out*

"We can just make this real simple, you sonn'bitch. Tell me what rock you're hiding under and I'll come avisit."

2 hours ago, Sheriff Jacob O'Hara said:

"We can just make this real simple, you sonn'bitch. Tell me what rock you're hiding under and I'll come avisit."

*his presses the radio button*

"It's a little barn right outside the town of Staroye, I Get to watch those solider boys all day long"

*he releases the button*